Created: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:42:00 CST
Updated: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 11:53:04 CST
The State Fire Marshall has ruled electrical problems are the cause of an overnight fire that destroyed a Shelton farm house.
The Shelton Fire Department responded to the call just before nine o-clock last night. It took until 2 AM to put out the fire.
Fire Chief Marlin Schroeder says crews were hindered in fighting the fire after the second floor collapsed.
Four tankers were needed to bring water back and forth to the country home. There were no injuries reported.
The family living in the home was there at the time of the fire and were able to get out in time, but Chief Schroeder says the home is a total loss.
The Gibbon Fire Department also responded to the call.